QUALIFIED OR TRAINEE
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse to join our friendly, helpful and supportive team at Taverham Dental Health Clinic. We’re a busy, mixed NHS and Private practice offering a wide range of treatments including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics and facial aesthetics.
Qualified Dental Nurses must be GDC registered. Trainee Dental Nurses will be required to study and complete the Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing alongside the position.
If you’re interested in excelling in your career in Dental Nursing, or you’re just starting out, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your contact details, CV and a covering letter to:
As a Dental Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Providing clinical chairside assistance to the dentist
- Carrying out infection control procedures
- Decontamination and sterilisation duties
- Responsibility for all relevant materials and supplies being readily available
- Updating patient records electronically using R4 Clinical+
- Maintanence of dental operating equipment
- 3D intra-oral scanning for in-house dental restorations
- Occasional reception duties
We are looking for someone highly motivated, dedicated and hardworking with good communication skills, and you’ll need to be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is well presented, reliable, and able to work under pressure both independently and as part of a team.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8AM – 5:30PM. We have dedicated staff parking on site. GDC registration fees are covered by the practice.